Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Tay-Tay

I was looking through the pictures on my computer today and got to looking at my cousin's daughter, Tayler. As you may (or may not) know, my family has helped to raise Tayler since she was about three months old. Jason and I, as well as my sister and her husband, my parents and my dad's sister, Judy, have all had a hand at raising this fantastic child. I have joked many times that she will either be the best behaved little girl, or need so much therapy, it is not even funny. Well anyways, Tayler is now, as she would tell you, 5.8 years old (her birthday is in October) and while she stays with her mother most of the time in the Dallas area, we still get to care for her every now and then. Jason and I will keep her some as she LOVES to spend the night, and at her last visit to the Favia's house, we took some pictures. Looking at these makes me happy, but also a little sad because of how fast she has grown. It seems like it was just yesterday she was still crawling around the house. Here are some pictures of Tayler when she was little.
Is she not adorable! Man I love that little girl!!


She was SO little. And SO cute!



She loves her Jason!
And then there is Tayler now . . . so big and grown up.
We still like to have fun though!
And she still loves her Jason!
And Tayler, we LOVE you too.

2 comments:

Al said...

Wow what a cutie!! She looks enough like you to be your daughter!! Miss you guys. Al Dostal

Kandy said...

Oh, my word. I can't believe how big she is. She was only about 2, I guess, the last time I saw her (she was living with Aunt Judy). Wow! Time flies. Loved the pics!