Sunday, July 13, 2008

Revision to 4th Entry

Well, I spoke to my parents today and come to find out, there is some incorrect information on my previous entry about the Moody's 4th of July party. What was written was that a little under two hundred people came to the party. This, come to find out, is wrong. The official count of the people they know of is 205. However, we are aware that people brought people we don't know and did not tell us (no complaints, glad they all came!) so the count is even higher. We have no idea what that number would be however. So, to brag on my parents I wanted to make sure that the correct information was written. Thanks again Mom and Dad for a fabulous party. Can't wait till next year!!

3 comments:

Kandy said...

Wow! Gets bigger every year. I'm sure you guys had a blast!

Kandy said...

You seriously don't update your blog that much, do you? *lol*

Jordan said...

Ok, missy! It's time for an update!!! Get busy!